Employees residing in Katunayake police area are allowed to use their office identification (ID) cards as a curfew permit when travelling to and from the Export Processing Zone passes and should have no direct link to any of the known clusters or quarantined individuals.
The following terms and conditions must be complied with when applying for curfew passes for rest of the quarantine areas:
1. Employees requesting curfew passes should have no direct link to any of the known clusters or quarantined individuals.
2. Employees residing in the following five Police Areas who were previously not eligible may now apply for curfew passes provided that they are travelling from their own homes or hostel facilities provided/run by the respective companies (100% dedicated to the company), and transported to and from the factories (STRICT RULE)
3. Employees residing in curfew areas should be travelling from their own homes in order to be eligible for curfew passes. OR residing at hostel facilities provided/run by the respective companies (100% dedicated to the company), under the condition that they follow all the advice and precautionary methods such as not interacting with people outside of the hostel facility and complying with the process of conducting random PCR tests.
4. Employees residing in boarding houses or shared lodgings not dedicated to the company, will be granted curfew passes either once they are separated and tested, or the entire boarding is tested and a PHI/MOH certified negative PCR test result is produced
5. Employees meeting criteria 1 – 4 must use dedicated transport as much as possible, when travelling from the quarantine region and should not mix with staff from non-quarantined areas when travelling.
Please submit your staff requirement to <email@example.com> with the company MD/CEO/COO or Head of HR undertaking that the information is correct – information provided is a responsibility of the company. (Please use the templates provided for request letter & staff/vehicle details).